Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 slice(s) That’s Smart! white bread, divided
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee no stir creamy almond butter
- 2 tbsp That’s Smart! strawberry preserves
- Heart-shape sprinkles, for garnish
- 1 cup Hy-Vee lightly salted popcorn
- 1 (3.7-cup) Rubbermaid TakeAlongs divided rectangular container with lid
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee strawberry mini pretzels
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee roasted red pepper hummus
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 1 (2-in.) piece seeded orange bell pepper, cut into 2 (1-in.-wide) heart-shape cutouts
- 1 (2-in.) piece seeded red bell pepper, cut into 2 (1-in.-wide) heart-shape cutouts
- 1 slice(s) Hy-Vee sliced mozzarella cheese, cut into 1-in.-long X-shape cutouts
For sandwich, place 1 slice of bread on a cutting board. Cut out a heart in center of bread using a 1-in.-wide heart-shaped cookie cutter.
Spread almond butter on one side of remaining slice of bread; spread with preserves. Place bread with cutout on top to sandwich. Cut sandwich into a heart using a 3-in.-wide heart-shaped cookie cutter. Place sprinkles inside heart cutout on top of the sandwich, if desired.
To assemble bento box, place popcorn in the large compartment of container; top with pretzels. Place prepared sandwich on top of popcorn.
Spoon hummus into a 2½-in. paper muffin cup liner; place in the small compartment of the container. Add cherry tomatoes to the small compartment with hummus. Top hummus with orange and red bell pepper cutouts; top tomatoes with cheese X-shape cutouts. Seal container with lid.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 36g||46%|
|Saturated Fat: 7g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 81g||29%|
|Dietary Fiber: 10g||36%|