Add Ingredients to Cart
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves, lightly packed, plus additional sliced basil for garnish
- ½ cup Gustare Vita extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee chopped walnuts
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- ¼ cup vegan butter alternative, divided
- 1 tsp chili oil
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. sliced baby bella mushrooms
- ½ (5-oz.) pkg. sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 1 (10-oz) pkg. cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ (16-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee angel hair pasta
- ½ cup vegan sour cream alternative
- 1 cup Full Circle Market organic baby spinach, chopped
- Hy-Vee crushed red pepper, for garnish
- Lemon zest, for garnish
Place ½ cup basil, olive oil, walnuts, salt, lemon juice, and garlic in a food processor or blender. Cover and process or blend until smooth. Reserve 2 tablespoon pesto for serving; set pesto aside.
Heat vegan butter and chili oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add baby bella and shiitake mushrooms; cook 8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add tomatoes; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until mushrooms are golden and cherry tomatoes begin to blister. Add remaining pesto to mushroom mixture and toss to coat. Remove from heat.
Cook pasta in a large saucepan in boiling salted water according to package directions. Drain pasta, reserving ½ cup pasta water.
Return pasta to saucepan. Add reserved pasta water and vegan sour cream; stir until combined. Gently stir in spinach and mushroom mixture. Transfer to 6 serving plates. Garnish with crushed red pepper, lemon zest, sliced basil, and reserved 2 tablespoon pesto, if desired.
Serving Size: 0 cup
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 6g||7%|
|Saturated Fat: 2g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 11g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||3%|