Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (10-oz.) red beet
- 1 (8-oz.) golden beet
- 3 tbsp gluten-free soy sauce
- 1 tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee gochujang sauce
- 1 cup Hy-Vee Short Cuts cauliflower
- 2 tbsp water
- 6 oz organic extra firm tofu, drained
- 2 tbsp Gustare Vita olive oil
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 3 mini cucumbers, cut into ribbons (about ½ cup)
- 1 medium carrot, cut into ribbons (about ½ cup)
- ⅔ cup Gustare Vita white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup Good Graces coconut sugar
- 1 cup Hy-Vee instant long grain white rice, cooked according to pkg. directions
- 1 medium avocado, seeded, peeled, and sliced
- ½ cup Hy-Vee seaweed salad
- white and/or black sesame seeds, for garnish
Place red and golden beets in separate medium saucepans. Cover each with water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low. Gently simmer, uncovered, for 30 to 35 minutes or until fork-tender. Cool slightly; run under cold water and peel. Cut red beet into ½-inch pieces. Cut golden beet into ¼-inch-thick slices. Set each aside.
Stir together soy sauce, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, rice vinegar, and gochujang sauce in medium bowl; add red beet. Cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally.
Place cauliflower in a small microwave-safe bowl; add water. Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain; set aside.
Pat the tofu dry with paper towels. Cut tofu block lengthwise in half. Heat olive oil in medium skillet over high heat. Carefully add the tofu pieces. Cook for 5 to 8 minutes or until golden and crisp on all sides, turning frequently. Drain on paper towels. Cut into ½-inch pieces.
Place yellow beets, cubed tofu, red cabbage, cooked cauliflower, cucumber ribbons, and carrot ribbons each in separate bowls. Whisk together white wine vinegar and coconut sugar in a medium bowl. Pour evenly over ingredients in separate bowls; toss each to coat. Marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes, tossing each occasionally.
To serve, divide cooked rice between 2 serving bowls. Arrange avocado, seaweed salad, red beets, yellow beets, tofu, red cabbage, cauliflower, cucumber, and carrot on top of rice. Garnish with sesame seeds, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 20g||26%|
|Saturated Fat: 3g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 60g||22%|
|Dietary Fiber: 12g||43%|