Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 (12-to 14-oz.) russet potatoes
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee vegetable oil
- ¾ cup Hy-Vee frozen golden cut corn
- ½ cup Hy-Vee Short Cuts chopped red bell peppers
- ½ cup Hy-Vee Short Cuts chopped red onions
- 1 tsp bottled minced garlic
- 1 (15-oz.) can seasoned recipe black beans, undrained
- 1 ½ tsp Tajín Clásico seasoning, divided, plus additional for garnish
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee ground cumin
- ½ cup dairy-free Cheddar-style shreds
- Vegan sour cream, for serving
- Fresh cilantro, for garnish
Pierce each potato several times with forok. Microwave on HIGH 8 to 10 minutes or until fork-tender, turning halfway through.
Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add frozen corn and bell peppers. Cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in onions and garlic.
Split potatoes in half lengthwise. Sprinkle cut sides with remaining ½ teaspoon Tajín seasoning. Gently mash seasoning into potato with fork.
Sprinkle potato halves with Cheddar-style shreds. Top with bean mixture. Serve with vegan sour cream; garnish with additional Tajín seasoning and cilantro, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 8g||10%|
|Saturated Fat: 1.5g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 57g||21%|
|Dietary Fiber: 2g||7%|