Add Ingredients to Cart
- 8 (4-inch) naan flatbread rounds
- ¼ cup tzatziki Greek yogurt dip
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp Gustare Vita olive oil
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped, plus additional for garnish
- 3 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 (15.5-oz.) can Hy-Vee no salt added garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp Italian parsley, finely chopped, plus additional for garnish
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro, finely chopped, plus additional for garnish
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped, plus additional for garnish
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee ground cumin
- 1 tbsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee black pepper, coarsely ground
- ½ cup Hy-Vee original hummus
- ½ English cucumber, thinly sliced and halved
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Heat naan according to package directions.
Stir together tzatziki dip and lime juice; set aside.
Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add ½ small onion and garlic; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until softened, stirring occasionally. Add garbanzo beans; 1 tablespoon each parsley, cilantro, and dill; cumin, coriander, salt, cayenne, and black pepper. Cook 4 to 5 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
To serve, spread toasted naan with hummus. Top with garbanzo bean mixture, cucumber, and tzatziki mixture. Garnish with additional red onion, parsley, cilantro, and dill, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 16g||21%|
|Saturated Fat: 2.5g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 55g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber: 7g||25%|