Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 tbsp plus ½ cup Gustare Vita olive oil, divided
- 1 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 1 (14-oz.) can Hy-Vee quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh oregano, finely chopped; plus additional for garnish
- 2 tbsp bottled chopped garlic, divided
- 1 ½ tsp Hy-Vee dried thyme
- 2 cups Hy-Vee vegetable stock
- 3 (15-oz.) cans Hy-Vee cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups Lacinato kale, trimmed and chopped
- ½ cup fresh basil, lightly packed
- 1 cup Soirée shredded Romano cheese
- 1 cup Hy-Vee smoked almonds, chopped; divided
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee black pepper
Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a 5- to 6-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add onions; cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring frequently.
Add artichokes, bell pepper, 2 tablespoons oregano, 1 tablespoon garlic and thyme; cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add vegetable stock; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Gently boil, uncovered, for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low; stir in cannellini beans and heat through.
Place kale, basil and remaining 1 tablespoon garlic in a food processor. Cover and pulse until chopped. Add Romano cheese, ½ cup almonds, remaining ½ cup olive oil, lemon juice, mustard and black pepper. Cover and pulse until finely chopped, scraping down sides of food processor as needed.
Stir kale mixture into bean mixture. Remove from heat. Let stand for 15 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with remaining ½ cup almonds. Garnish with additional oregano, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 37g||47%|
|Saturated Fat: 7g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 46g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber: 16g||57%|