Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (750 ml.) bottle Tennessee apple whiskey
- ½ (64-oz.) bottle Hy-Vee 100% apple cider
- 8 oz sour apple pucker liqueur
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple, sliced into rounds; plus additional wedges for serving
- 5 star anise, optional
- 1 25.4-oz.) bottle organic sparkling cider
- 1 (12-oz.) bottle Green River original soda
Combine apple whiskey, apple cider, and sour apple liqueur in a 1-gallon beverage dispenser. Add apple slices and star anise, if desired. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Just before serving, add ½ (25.4-oz.) bottle sparkling cinder and soda into whiskey mixture in dispenser. Fill 16 (10-oz. each) glasses with ice; fill with cocktails mixture.
Top off each drink with ¾-oz. additional sparkling cider. Garnish with additional apple wedges, if desired.