Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. Crav'n Flavor Break 'n' Bake peanut butter cookie dough
- ½ cup Hy-Vee creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup Hy-Vee unsalted butter
- 1 cup Hy-Vee semisweet chocolate baking chips
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee vanilla extract
- 2 ¼ cups Hy-Vee powdered sugar
Preheat oven to 350°. Break cookie dough along scored lines and place dough 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool cookies for 2 minutes on cookie sheets before removing. Cool completely on wire racks.
For chocolate mixture: Combine peanut butter and butter in small saucepan. Stir in baking chips. Cook and stir over low heat until mixture is smooth and creamy. Stir in vanilla.
Dip cooled cookies in chocolate mixture; let excess drip off. Coat dipped cookies with powdered sugar. Refrigerate until set.