Add Ingredients to Cart
- ½ (16-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee rigatoni pasta
- 1 cup Gustare Vita tomato basil pasta sauce, divided
- 4 tbsp Hy-Vee finely shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 7 Soiree fresh mozzarella pearls
- 8 slices Hy-Vee sliced black olives
- 8 green bell pepper strips
Preheat oven to 400°. For pasta: Bring 4 quarts of water to a rapid boil. Add pasta to pot; stir gently. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally for 13 to 15 minutes or until desired degree of tenderness is reached. Drain.
Place half of pasta in 4 (6-oz.) ramekins. Stand remaining pasta up vertically in ramekins. Top each with ¼ cup pasta sauce and 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese. Add mozzarella pearls and sliced ripe olives for eyes.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until heated through. Slit ends of bell pepper strips and insert into ramekins for arms.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 13g||17%|
|Saturated Fat: 5g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 46g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber: 3g||11%|